WAR MASTER-class Mjolnir
|“||Lethbridge Industrial's most popular armor set is ironically its most exotic.||”|
The visor is contoured to intimidate enemies. The helmet has a R-42 case-filter rebreather. The suit has a shield recoupler (Corsica-102) that improves armor resiliency, with the reactor pack including a plane-reactor coupling that increases mobility through weight distribution.
The suit also is resilient like other heavy variants of Mjolnir, with the speed of the light variants. It also includes a full communication suite, networked sensors, and remote deployment componentry.
The War Master variant is manufactured by Lethbridge Industrial. It is Lethbridge Industrial's most popular and most exotic armor system. It was tested at the Lethbridge Combat Fields. War Master-class armor is a multi-use, multi-functional configuration, which, when utilized properly, can benefit the user in almost any combat scenario propagated on the battlefield.
The WAR MASTER's neural interface was intentionally throttled after early testing showed inexperienced Spartans would dangerously overextend themselves in combat due to the euphoric side-effects.
Fear around the overextended performance specs has abated since the suit hit the field.
- Description: Lethbridge Industrial's most popular armor set is ironically its most exotic.
Halo 5: Guardians
Available skins: Augustan, Scipio, and Tiberian
Default unlock: Rare REQ card
Tiberian unlock: Ultra Rare REQ card
Augustan unlock: Legendary REQ card
Scipio unlock: Legendary REQ card
- Helmet description: The WAR MASTER's neural interface was intentionally throttled after early testing showed inexperienced Spartans would dangerously overextend themselves in combat due to the euphoric side-effects.
- Body description: WAR MASTER-class armor is a de-facto standard among the elite Headhunters: Spartan-IV covert operatives tasked with sabotage, counterinsurgency operations, and strategic reconnaissance.
- Based on its skull-like appearance, the War Master helmet seems to be a canonical counterpart to the Haunted helmet from Halo: Reach.
- The three alternate skins for the War Master Armor all bear different famous Roman leaders and generals names, Augustan is named after Gaius Octavianus Augustus, who was a general under Caesar and later the first emperor of the Roman Empire. Scipios were part of one of Rome's oldest families, the Cornelia families. They had several generals and politicians in their ranks, including Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus who defeated Hannibal in the Second Punic War. The last skin is named after Tiberius, one of Rome's greatest generals who was adopted by Augustus, eventually becoming emperor himself.
- In Halo Online's pre-Alpha the IRON-class Mjolnir used this design for its armor.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Concept art of the War Master armor for Halo 4.
Halo 4 skins
Halo 5: Guardians skins
List of appearances