From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Several Halo Encyclopedias have been produced throughout the lifespan of the Halo franchise. They document the Halo universe and its lore in great detail and depth, and are each several hundred pages long. As with most encyclopedias, they do not contain a narrative, and are instead well-suited to researching particular topics related to the Halo lore.
The existing Halo Encyclopedias are as follows:
- Halo Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to the Halo Universe:
- Halo Encyclopedia (2009 edition) - The first Halo Encyclopedia ever produced, released originally in 2009.
- Halo Encyclopedia (2011 edition) - A revised edition of the first Halo Encyclopedia from 2011, updated to include new canonical information from Halo: Reach, and to correct a number of errors in the original printing.
- Halo Channel's Halo Encyclopedia - a lore feature on on the Halo Channel, serving as a mirror of the Universe section on Halo Waypoint.
- Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition) - An entirely new Halo Encyclopedia released in 2022, shortly after the 20th anniversary of the franchise.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.