- The Community Portal is the central place to find out what's happening on Halopedia. Learn what tasks need to be done, what groups can be joined, and get or post news about recent events or current activities.
- Questions? If you have questions you can post them at the Main Page discussion or at the Community Portal discussion.
- Get to know Halopedia's administators!
- Check out the forums to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say "hi".
- Chat with the Halopedia community on our Discord server.
• Got something to announce? Post it here!
- Halo Wars 2, a real-time strategy game by Creative Assembly, has been released as of February 21, 2017! Read more about it HERE!
- Halo: Envoy, a novel by Tobias Buckell, will be released April 25, 2017! Read more HERE!
- Halo: Retribution, a novel by Troy Denning, is set for release on August 29, 2017! More info can be found HERE!
- Halo: Warfleet, a technical guidebook to the starships of the Halo universe, has been announced for release on September 5, 2017! Read more HERE!
- Halo: Smoke and Shadow, a novella by Kelly Gay, has been released as of November 28, 2016! Read more HERE!
Article Improvement Drive is a community project to improve the wiki's content through bringing articles in dire need of improvement—from cleanup to content expansion and updates—to everyone's attention. Anyone is welcome to participate in the project!
The following articles are in dire need of new content:
See the AID project page
for more information!
The Battle of Harvest was an engagement in the Human-Covenant War between the United Nations Space Command and the Covenant. It was one of the first major human battles with the Covenant in space, and the return of Admiral Preston Cole to the UNSC Navy.
Following the loss of the colony Harvest to the Covenant in 2525, the UNSC assembled a battle group to retake the planet on March 1, 2526. Led by Vice Admiral Preston Cole, UNSC Battle Group X-Ray engaged an enormous Covenant super-destroyer. Due to superior numbers and Cole's leadership, X-Ray was successful in defeating the Covenant but suffered heavy casualties in the process. At the cost of thirteen human ships, the alien starship was destroyed when its shields were overwhelmed with the largest show of firepower yet in humanity's history.
Nominate a featured article here!
: Halo 2: Anniversary Weapon Sound Comparison
Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1, only it's Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas. And, the ninjas are all on fire, too.
|Homepage of Bungie Studios
||Halo Waypoint, under 343 Industries
||Ultimate fansite for everything Halo!
For more community websites, please see our Community project page.
A repository for all things Halo with a vibrant community.
YouTube channel focusing on Halo lore.
Homepage of the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, an affiliate site consisting of several Nintendo-related wikis.
The definitive source for Destiny information!