From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Operation: RETRIBUTION (Approved)
Date of nomination: February 10, 2018
- Support -Heyyyyy check out muh article.—This unsigned comment was made by TheEld (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Support - Looking good.Sith Venator (Dank Memes) 02:49, 19 February 2018 (EST)
- Support--Spartacus Talk • Contribs 11:31, 1 March 2018 (EST)
Ripa 'Moramee (Approved)
Reason: This is actually my second attempt at getting this article to featured status. Finally found time to finish this up. Effectively rewrote the article, making it completely comprehensive and updated it with new sources. Filled it with quotes and quality pictures as well, not to mention updated citations throughout the article.
Date of nomination: December 10, 2018
- Support - Per nomination. --NightHammer(talk)(contribs) 20:01, 10 December 2018 (EST)
- Support - Nice job! Glad to see you back with the big edits. :) I hope to get John-117 up to snuff eventually.TheEld (talk) 21:12, 10 December 2018 (EST)TheEld
- Support - Per nomination. --Sith Venator (Dank Memes) 23:17, 10 December 2018 (EST)
- Support - Just fixed the image names. But I support this.-CIA391 (talk) 09:25, 11 December 2018 (EST)
Reason: Haven't had a featured in a while, I'm probably gonna start highlighting some of the articles worked on over the past year by myself and others, as a lot of overhauls and stuff have been made recently. Figured I'd start off with one that takes place most recently in the timeline. Otherwise, this article collates every source I was able to find on the matter and is pretty comprehensive as far as the Flood outbreak can go.
Date of nomination: 09/02/2020
- Support I don't really know what this is but sounds good. ;P ((Date of Vote: 2/22/2021))
Reason:He is a very interesting character and he participates in the ORION project.
Date of nomination: 12/3/2020
- Support - Vote this article, please. Date of vote: 12/7/2020 edited 12/12/2020
- Oppose - This article is not even anywhere close to being there. ((Reply from Spr1ft17)): What does that even mean?