Featured articles represents the reputation and identity of any wiki; as such, it is important to make sure every information in an article is factually correct and of proper format. Articles that satisfy the requirements laid down below will be featured in the Main Page. A small Legendary symbol () attached to the upper right-hand of any article indicates that that article has earned a "Featured Article" status.
To nominate an article for featured content, see the nomination page. Articles that successfully clears the nomination round will be added to the Featured Article template.
For an article to be considered as a Featured Article, it must meet the requirements listed below. It should be noted that criteria for such an article varies but, often, such articles must be of exceptional writing quality, longer length, have a large supply of augmenting pictures, well-referenced, and must be sufficiently notable.
- Properly formatted; should consist of headers and section.
- At least two pictures; pictures cover both image and video. Also a subjective application; if none is available, not applicable.
- Properly worded; grammar, spellcheck, comprehension
- Properly sourced; this includes citations with proper format and of reliable source.
- Other requirements
- Articles with conjecture; superfluous conjecture should be removed; Conjecture template needed.
Halo: Reach is a first-person shooter video game set in the Halo universe and direct prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, depicting the Fall of Reach. It was developed by Bungie, LLC. and published by Microsoft Game Studios for the Xbox 360 console. It was announced by Joe Staten during Microsoft's Media Briefing at E3 2009; Reach was released on September 14, 2010 in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia with the exclusion of Japan whose release was a day later. Upon the first day of release, Reach grossed over $200 million, surpassing Halo 3's record of $170 million.
Nominate a featured article here!
List of featured articles
There are currently 31 Featured Articles out of a total of 11,580 articles on Halopedia. As of 2011, featured articles are randomised.
- Alternate alphabetized list of Featured Articles
- May 13, 2017 - Tem'Bhetek
- November 27, 2016 - 000 Tragic Solitude
- November 5, 2016 - Installation 07
- July 22, 2016 - San'Shyuum
- May 10, 2016 - Meridian
- April 2, 2016 - Operation: TALON
- March 20, 2016 - Fred-104
- January 1, 2016 - Olympia Vale
- November 13, 2015 - Samuel-034
- October 7, 2015 - Battle of Installation 04
- August 28, 2015 - Battle of Harvest
- August 10, 2015 - SPARTAN-B312
- July 24, 2015 - Halo: Contact Harvest
- May 18, 2015 - Halo: A Fistful of Arrows
- April 28, 2015 - Halo Array
- April 28, 2015 - Forerunner-Flood war
- April 21, 2015 - M808 Scorpion
- April 21, 2015 - Rampancy
- March 30, 2015 - High Charity
- February 25, 2015 - Halo: Faith
- November 8, 2014 - Erde-Tyrene civilization
- September 16, 2014 - Thomas Lasky
- July 9, 2014 - Halo 2 Collectors Edition
- February 10, 2014 - UNSC Pillar of Autumn
- December 29, 2013 - Preston Cole
- October 12, 2013 - Catherine Halsey
- August 18, 2013 - Halo: Reach
- June 7, 2013 - Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- March 6, 2013 - Halo 4
- November 13, 2012 - Glassing
- July 30, 2011 - Forerunner