Halo: Ground Command
"WE'VE GOT A NEW CONTACT, UNKNOWN CLASSIFICATION!"This article has new content coming soon, and may not be complete, confirmed or correct. Please update it as soon as any relevant and accurate material is available.
|Halo: Ground Command|
Halo: Ground Command is a tabletop game developed by Spartan Games, released to distributors on July 20, 2016 and directly to customers on July 27, 2016. Set in the year 2552, Ground Command takes place during the Fall of Reach. The figures in the game are detailed at a 1:100 scale.
Halo: Ground Command features dice-based game mechanics, similar to Halo: Fleet Battles, though troop morale plays a key role. The game was designed to allow players to end a game within ninety minutes, yet players can easily expand the game to last all day. Dropships and drop pods both play an important role in the game.
Halo: Ground Command was discontinued officially by Spartan Games after the company closed. The game is continued on by a dedicated group of fans. 
Technology and equipment
An early model of the M808C Scorpion in Ground Command.
- ^ a b c d e Spartan Games: Halo: Ground Command
- ^ a b Spartan Games: It's landing...
- ^ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Stand Your Ground
- ^ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Infinity & Beyond
- ^ Halo: Ground Command Facebook Group
- ^ a b c Halo Waypoint: Community Update - Summer Red, Summer Blue
- ^ Spartan Games: Halo: Ground Command Part 1