Halo: Fireteam Raven
"WE'VE GOT A NEW CONTACT, UNKNOWN CLASSIFICATION!"This article has new content coming soon, and may not be complete, confirmed or correct. Please update it as soon as any relevant and accurate material is available.
|Halo: Fireteam Raven|
The game will initially be exclusive to Dave & Buster's in North America, but will later receive an international release. As of May 2018, there are no plans to release it for non-arcade platforms.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Arcade machine
- 4 Marketing
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Sources
Characters and setting
Set in the timeframe of the original Halo: Combat Evolved, this new immersive experience hot-drops players feet first into the boots of Fireteam Raven – a group of elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) – on the surface of Alpha Halo as they try desperately to prevent the alien Covenant alliance from taking control of the ancient superweapon.
The Fireteam Raven campaign features six missions:
Technology and equipment
- 130inch Panoramic 4K Display
- 4-Player Action with Force Feedback Guns
- 5.1 Surround Sound
- Exclusive stats and rewards for players who link with their Xbox Live Gamertag/Account via a QR code
Arcade machine specification
- Main article: Halo: Fireteam Raven Arcade Experience Reveal Trailer
A reveal trailer was released on May 17, 2018 on YouTube, showing the first in-game gameplay of Halo: Fireteam Raven.
On June 16, 2018, in Rosemont Illinois, there was a pre-launch test of Fireteam Raven at the local Dave and Buster's.
- ^ a b c Halo Waypoint - FIRST LOOK - HALO: FIRETEAM RAVEN ARCADE EXPERIENCE
- ^ a b Halo Waypoint - Game Details
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Raw Thrills - Halo: Fireteam Raven
- ^ Halo Twitter
- ^ Halo Waypoint - DUTY IN BATTLE
- ^ Youtube - Halo: Fireteam Raven Arcade Experience Reveal Trailer
- ^ Twitter - ske7ch Tweet