From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The Wraith is a tank fielded by the Covenant and its remnants. Commonly equipped with a plasma mortar or anti-aircraft weaponry, Wraiths are often used for infantry support or assault on enemy positions.
- Kemu-pattern Wraith - Design inspired by pre-Covenant Sangheili Wraiths, the Kemu-pattern was mostly used on Sanghelios during the Blooding Years.
- Temple Wraith - A type of Kemu-pattern Wraith used by Sangheili Zealots to cleanse the Flood from Forerunner installations.
Covenant AA Wraith
- Ogab'd-pattern Wraith - Intended to be an anti-aircraft platform, the Obag'd-pattern replaces the mortar with a triple rack fuel rod cannon.
- Bolroci Workshop Wraith - A Banished Wraith used by Escharum's forces during the Battle for Zeta Halo.
- Ironclad Wraith - A shielded, scorch mortar Wraith.
- Terror Wraith - A shielded, infusion gel firing Wraith.
- Eklon'Dal Workshop Wraith Invader - An APC using the chassis of the Wraith.
Early concept art of the T-26 Wraith for Halo: Combat Evolved.
List of appearances
- Halo Waypoint: Halo Universe - Wraith
- Halo Wars - in-game unit
- Halo 5: Guardians, Sword Wraith REQ card description
- Halo 5: Guardians, Ultra Wraith REQ card description
- Halo 5: Guardians, Temple Wraith REQ card description
- Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Bounty Hunters
- Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs, Banished Units Wraith
- Halo Infinite, Gameplay