Halo: Smoke and Shadow
"WE'VE GOT A NEW CONTACT, UNKNOWN CLASSIFICATION!"This article has new content coming soon, and may not be complete, confirmed or correct. Please update it as soon as any relevant and accurate material is available.
|Halo: Smoke and Shadow|
Simon & Schuster
Digital; Print (paperback); audiobook
Halo: Smoke and Shadow is a novella set in the Halo universe by Kelly Gay, and released on November 28, 2016, with a paper version released on January 16, 2018. The first part of Smoke and Shadow was featured in Halo: Fractures as the short story Into the Fire.
- 1 Official summary
- 2 Plot synopsis
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Sources
|“||Find. Claim. Profit. In a post-war galaxy littered with scrap, it's the salvager's motto. And with a fast ship and a lust for adventure, Rion Forge has certainly made her mark on the trade. When the discovery of a wrecked UNSC cruiser brings Rion's past back to haunt her, stirring fresh hope into a decades-old wound, she's hell-bent on finding answers: What really happened to her father and his ship, the Spirit of Fire? This digital-first enovella also contains the complete text of Kelly Gay's short story "Into the Fire", originally featured in the collection "Halo: Fractures".||”|
Part One: Into the Fire
- Main article: Into the Fire
Part Two: Luck Be a Lady
Part Three: Double Down
Part Four: Snake Eyes
- This section needs expansion. You can help Halopedia by .
Technology and equipment
- The cover of the novella was illustrated by Nicolas "Sparth" Bouvier.
- Due to an error caused by the author's name, on November 15, 2016 Smoke and Shadow was listed on Amazon as the 14th bestselling book in the LGBT science-fiction genre.
- ^ a b Halo Waypoint - Books, Browsers, and Big Team
- ^ a b c d e f Simon & Schuster - Halo: Smoke and Shadow
- ^ iTunes - Halo: Smoke and Shadow
- ^ Halo Archive: Canon Fodder thread
- ^ Amazon: Halo: Smoke and Shadow (Paperback)
- ^ Halo Waypoint - Quick Reflects
- ^ Twitter.com, "@toa_freak I just saw that too. It's b/c of my name. Happens quite a bit. I'll see if we can rectify that. Thx!"