Polypseudomorphine, colloquially known as polly-sue, is a sedative used by the United Nations Space Command. Enough polypseudomorphine can keep an adult human sedated for the better part of a day. A small injection of the drug can also be used to ease one's pain. The Spartan-II Blue Team used polypseudomorphine to sedate Colonel Robert Watts so he could be brought back to the Office of Naval Intelligence for interrogation. The Rookie used the drug to ease the pain of the dying Gage Yevgenny.
List of appearances
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (First appearance)
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe
- Halo: Smoke and Shadow (Mentioned only)
- ^ Halo: Smoke and Shadow, page 103 (Google Play edition)
- ^ a b Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 91 (2001); page 112 (2010)
- ^ a b Halo: Evolutions, "Dirt", page 136