From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|This article is no longer up to date and needs to be updated with new information from Halo Wars 2. You can help by this article.|
- Orda Val 'Saham records his thoughts on one of the Ark's Cartographers and its link to the Covenant faith.
- After 28 years of drifting in space the UNSC Spirit of Fire finds its way to the orbit of the Forerunner Installation 00, known as the Ark. Awakened from cryo-sleep, the crew eventually travels down to the Ark to find out how to establish contact with the galaxy. However on the surface of the Ark they encounter a hostile, violent mercenary faction known as The Banished, led by the cunning Jiralhanae warlord Atriox.
- Seth, an AI onboard the Spirit of Fire, cross-analyses transcripts and incident report data provided by the Logistics Smart AI Isabel to compile a research report on Atriox for Captain James Cutter.
- Ellen Anders learns more about the Forerunners thanks to Isabel, and wonders about the Librarian's plan for humanity, but she focuses her attention on helping the crew against the Banished.
- Two Unggoy attempt to desert the Banished, but they are executed by Balkarus.
- Decimus is killed by UNSC forces. Inmediately after his death, the Spirit of Fire is attacked by the Enduring Conviction.
- The Enduring Conviction is destroyed by Jerome-092 and Isabel when they forced the Ark's Aggressor Sentinels into attacking the ship. A Halo ring is discovered on the Ark's Foundry.
- Ellen Anders and Installation 09 leave Installation 00 in hopes of getting to the Soell system, but are intercepted by a Guardian before they arrive.
- Squad Sunray 1-1 manage to halt the Banished's plan of using a Forerunner Despair-class fighter to destroy the Spirit of Fire.
- A Sangheili shipmaster returns to the glassed human colony of Kholo. The species wide war between the Sangheili and the Jiralhanae is still ongoing.
- Yapyap rebels against the Banished.
- A Flood outbreak starts on Installation 00, and the Banished are forced to fight against them.
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs — The Turn of the Screw
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs — The Blinded
- ^ Halo Wars 2, campaign level The Signal
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs — Alice-130 Report #1
- ^ Halo: Rise of Atriox, Issue 1
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs — The Telegony
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs — Chrysalis
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs — A Warning
- ^ Halo Wars 2, campaign level Lights Out
- ^ Halo Wars 2, campaign level Under the Dark
- ^ Halo Wars 2, campaign level Last Stand
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Phoenix Logs — Beyond the Edge
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Operation: STORMBREAKER: Gatecrashers
- ^ Halo Wars 2, Operation: STORMBREAKER: Not on My Watch
- ^ Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe, "The Return", page 492
- ^ Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe "The Return" - "It was a terrible war. The Prophets provided the Brutes with powerful new weapons, hoping that they would in turn defend their Prophets against our wrath. But when the Prophets went into hiding, the lack of leadership allowed the Brutes to return to their savage nature and they soon began to fight against each other. This lack of solidarity made them much easier prey. Some of my fellow commanders continue that fight even now"
- ^ Halo Waypoint - Haze of Glory
- ^ Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare