UNSC Mortal Reverie
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|The UNSC Mortal Reverie crashed on Installation 07.|
|Unified Earth Government|
- Main article: Battle for Zeta Halo
On December 12, 2559, the Mortal Reverie was one of the six Mulsanne-class frigates in the advanced group with UNSC Infinity enroute to Installation 07. The fleet was ambushed by Banished warships, and, following the battle in orbit of Installation 07, the Reverie crashed on the surface of the ring, cutting a deep gash into the ground and buckling the hull just forward of the ship's bridge, coming to rest at the edge of a fractured ring segment. Although the vessel remained largely intact, the ship was structurally damaged beyond any reasonable repair.
On December 15, 2559, Spartan Vedrana Makovich came across the Reverie's wreckage, and established the crash site as a UNSC base of operations, gathering other UNSC forces at the site. On January 31, 2560, Chieftain Tremonius and Captain Arthoc led a massive Banished force in an assault against the crash site. Under an overwhelming assault, the UNSC forces retreated from the crash site on February 2. Following the battle, the crash site surrounding the ship was converted into a Banished outpost. As a reward for Tremonius' victory, Escharum had the outpost named after Tremonius.
3 months later, on May 28, 2560, John-117 emerged from the underground section of the outpost. After eliminating Tremonius and the Banished forces occupying the outpost, the crash site was returned to UNSC control.
The Reverie's hull classification symbol, FFG-525, erroneously appears on the hull of another Mulsanne-class frigate in the Pelican Down mission.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Reverie #01 - Home Away From Home
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Retaliation #04 - Reverie's End
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Retaliation #07 - Red Tide
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Legendary Endings (Retrieved on Dec 14, 2021) [archive]
- Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition), page 121
- Twitter, Halo (@Halo): "UNSC FFG-525 ‘Mortal Reverie’ was a Mulsanne-class light frigate that was shot down on Zeta Halo. The Reverie's crash site became a base of operations for human survivors until it was overwhelmed by the Banished and renamed Outpost Tremonius to honor warlord's victory. #FictionFriday"
- Halo Infinite, campaign level Outpost Tremonius
- Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Infinity's Approach #01 - Preparations
- Halo Infinite, Banished Audio log: Outpost Intel #15 - In Your Honor
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Retaliation #08 - The Retreat
- Halo Infinite Campaign Gameplay Premiere