From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
A mess hall is a room that provides food and drinks for military personnel.
Mess halls are found in virtually all UNSC ships, as well as groundside facilities, including bases and military academies.
A standard Halcyon-class light cruiser's mess hall is located near the bridge and armories. Rather than having on-board cooks, the mess halls on the Halcyon-class cruiser Pillar of Autumn were equipped with automated food and drink dispensers instead; it is unknown if this is the case on most or all UNSC fleet ships.
List of appearances
- Halo: Combat Evolved (First appearance)
- Halo: The Flood
- Halo Wars (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Helljumper
- Halo Legends
- Halo: Blood Line
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- Halo 4
- Infinity Briefing Packet (Mentioned only)
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series
John-117 engaging Covenant soldiers in the UNSC Pillar of Autumn's mess hall.
The Pillar of Autumn's mess hall as it originally appears in Halo: Combat Evolved.
The mess hall of the UNSC destroyer Kronstadt.
- ^ Halo: Combat Evolved, campaign level, The Pillar of Autumn
|Halcyon-class light cruiser locations|
|Airlock - Armory - Bridge - Class Seven service corridor - Cryo B - Engineering|
|Launch Bay 7 - Lifepods - Maintenance - Mess Hall|