|There is more information available on this subject at Kelly Gay on the English Wikipedia.|
Kelly Gay is an American Science Fiction and Fantasy author. She is the author of the short story "Into the Fire" from Halo: Fractures, as well as the novella Halo: Smoke and Shadow and the upcoming novel Halo: Renegades.
Kelly Gay is the author of numerous works, most notably the Charlie Madigan series. She has written both in both the Adult and Young Adult genres, and is particularly well known for her works of urban fantasy. She has received a North Carolina Arts Council fellowship grant in literature, and she was twice a RITA Award finalist, as well as a 2010 finalist for Best First Book from the Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance. She has published some of her books under the name "Kelly Keaton".
- Halo: Fractures (Co-author) "Into the Fire" (2016)
- Halo: Smoke and Shadow (2016)
- Halo: Renegades (2019)
Because of her surname, Gay's works are sometimes incorrectly listed as LGBT fiction. In November 2016 Halo: Smoke and Shadows was temporarily listed on Amazon as 14th best seller in LGBT sci-fi, before being corrected.
- ^ Halo: Waypoint Books, Browsers, and Big Team
- ^ Halo Waypoint - Halo Community Update: Flag Caps & Gowns
- ^ Wikipedia Kelly Gay
- ^ Twitter, @KellyHGay: @toa_freak I just saw that too. It's b/c of my name. Happens quite a bit. I'll see if we can rectify that. Thx! (15 Nov 2016)