From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Plasma cannon or plasma turret refers to a number of different weapon systems:
- Class-1 directed energy cannon - a general category of manned automatic plasma turrets. Also mounted on many Covenant vehicles.
- Type-42 plasma cannon - a Covenant heavy support weapon seen exclusively in Halo 2 and Halo 2: Anniversary.
- Type-52 plasma cannon - the Covenant's standard portable plasma turret in Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach and Halo 4.
- Type-58 plasma cannon - Covenant portable plasma turret in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Class-2 directed energy cannon - weapons mounted on many Covenant vehicles.
- Heavy plasma cannon - a class of heavy weapons mounted on many Covenant dropships and vehicles.
- Shade - The Covenant's main stationary defense plasma turrets.
- Type-26 Anti-Infantry Stationary Gun - the variant seen in Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, and Halo 5: Guardians.
- Type-27 Anti-Infantry Stationary Gun - the variant seen in Halo 2.
- Type-29 Anti-Infantry Stationary Gun - the variant seen in Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Type-55 Anti-Infantry Stationary Gun - the variant seen in Halo 4.
- Type-56 Shrike - an anti-aircraft plasma turret seen in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Covenant automated plasma turret - the Covenant defense structures used to protect the Covenant citadel as seen in Halo Wars, Halo: Spartan Assault, and Halo: Spartan Strike and the turrets seen in the Halo 3 multiplayer map, Snowbound, to prevent players from exiting the combat area.
- Plasma turret - The powerful plasma weapon used to launch plasma torpedoes.
- Plasma cannon (starship) - An unguided ship-to-ship plasma weapon.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.