Compatible with MJOLNIR (GEN2)
Buccaneer helmets use off-the-shelf components, but the casing is custom made. It is also compatible with military VISRs, employing ingenious hacks to bypass licensing locks.
Discovery and research
The suit was discovered heavily damaged, and with forensic analysis of the remains of codename BUCCANEER, indicate it is a functional, and crude, MJOLNIR variant.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Uncommon REQ pack
- Helmet Description: BUCCANEER helmets use off-the-shelf components, but the casing is custom made. The HUD is also compatible with military VISRs, employing ingenious hacks to bypass licensing locks.
- Body Description: Though heavily damaged, forensic analysis of remains codenamed BUCCANEER indicate it is a functional - if crude - MJOLNIR variant.
Available skins: TYR and Illyri
TYR Unlock: Rare REQ pack
Illyri Unlock: Ultra Rare REQ pack
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- The name is a reference to pirates, who in the 17th century, would attack Spanish ships.
- Tyr is a Germanic god, sometimes said to be the son of Odin
- Illyri refers to a group of Indo-European tribes of the roman era, famous for their piracy during the height of the Roman Republic.
List of appearances
- Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description