M805X thruster pack successor (formerly)
Advanced sensor suite
The helmet has an enhanced sensor suite that benefits from collaboration with allied Sangheili.
Anubis was originally a technology demonstrator for Lethbridge Industrial's successor to the M805X thruster pack. After thrusters became standard on all Mjolnir GEN2 classes, ANUBIS was retooled as a limited-production model. The helmet's advanced sensor suite was developed in collaboration with allied Sangheili, though ONI security paranoia slows down any further technological integration.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Common REQ card
- Helmet: The ANUBIS helmet's enhanced sensor suite benefits from collaboration with allied Sangheili, though ONI security paranoia has slowed technology integration.
- Armor: Originally a technology demonstrator for Lethbridge Industrial's successor to the M805X thruster pack, the ANUBIS was retooled as a limited-production Mjolnir variant when thrusters were integrated into all GEN2 armor.
Available skins: Nephthys, Set
Nephthys Unlock: Uncommon REQ card
Set Unlock: Rare REQ card
- The name is Greek for the Egyptian god related to the afterlife. Anubis is typically depicted with the head of a canine.
- The skin names of the Anubis armor, Nephthys and Set, are named after Anubis's mother and father, respectively.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- During the development of Halo 5: Guardians, the Anubis armor was codenamed "A048" when it was conceived.
List of appearances
- ^ a b c d Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- ^ The link reveals the armor was named A048 during production