|“||Mjolnir's mainline armor kit, designed by the Materials Group out of Damascus.||”|
The helmet features a classic, full-plated helmet system. The suit has lightweight narrow design ceramic armor that increases mobility. A collar-outlet for swift component modularity. The suit also has hollow-plate pauldrons (73-G9) that increase speed.
The Warrior helmet's robust design protects an elegant combination of sensors and computing clusters that are fully interoperable with all Mjolnir derivatives. The Warrior armor's dual-channel gel layer can disperse kinetic and thermal energy quickly and efficiently while preserving mobility.
Tested at the Damascus Materials Testing Facility on Chi Ceti IV, Warrior is the most pervasively distributed Mjolnir armor system currently in production. Streamlined to improve the wearer's speed and agility, the variant's architecture leverages intelligence from Covenant encounters to improve overall design and execution.
- Description: Mjolnir's mainline armor kit, designed by the Materials Group out of Damascus.
Halo 5: Guardians
Available skins: Blade, Helm, and Shield
Default unlock: Common REQ card
Helm unlock: Common REQ card
Blade unlock: Uncommon REQ card
Shield unlock: Uncommon REQ card
- Helmet description: The WARRIOR helmet's robust design protects an elegant combination of sensors and computing clusters that are fully interoperable with all Mjolnir derivatives.
- Body description: The WARRIOR's dual channel gel layer can disperse kinetic and thermal energy quickly and efficiently, while still preserving mobility.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Spartans wearing Warrior armor in War Games in Halo 4.
Warrior armor in the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta.
Halo 4 skins
Halo 5: Guardians skins
List of appearances
- Halo 4 (First appearance)
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo: Official Spartan Field Manual