Compatible with MJOLNIR (GEN2)
Despite its origin, the shoulder pauldrons are compatible with other armor sets.
Discovery and research
Discovered aboard a derelict freighter of unknown origin at Lacaille 9352, the armor has no known manufacturer or intended user. The UNSC Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence continues to probe the recovered suits in an attempt to unlock what appears to be several levels of restricted functionality. SHINOBI's core systems remain cryptic "black boxes" to analysts, though ONI was successful in integrating the SHINOBI helmet with standard GEN2 Mjolnir techsuits and Spartan neural interfaces. Though aware of the inherent risks involved, ONI has authorized limited testing of the SHINOBI armor for a select few classified Spartan-IV operatives.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Ultra Rare REQ card
- Helmet Description: The SHINOBI core systems remain cryptic "black boxes" to UNSC analysts, despite ONI's successes in integrating the SHINOBI helmet with standard GEN2 Mjolnir techsuits and Spartan neural interfaces.
- Body Description: Discovered aboard a derelict freighter in Lacaille 9352, SHINOBI armor has no known manufacturer or intended user. ONI continues to probe the recovered suits to unlock what appears to be several levels of restricted functionality.
Available Skins: Heartless
Heartless Unlock: Legendary REQ card
- A Shinobi or Ninja was a covert agent or mercenary warrior in feudal Japan.
- The armor is the spiritual successor to the Hayabusa armor.
- Internally Shinobi armor began as "A086" when it was first conceived.
Tom-B292 wearing the shoulder pauldrons of this armor in Halo: Legacy of Onyx.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
List of appearances