Armor for Headhunters
Based on requests of veteran Spartan-II and Spartan-III operatives, the UNSC Ordnance Commission considered reassessing a refined and upgraded suit of Mark V(V). This led to the creation of the Wrath variant, which is more specifically a recreation of the custom armor set worn by Emile-A239, member of NOBLE Team.
Formally an upgrade of existing Mark V EVA suits, the WRATH project was actually a cover to develop a new Mjolnir variant specifically tailored to the needs of future Headhunter teams. The Spartan Operations contract for WRATH helmets was exceedingly specific regarding the pattern and method of reproduction for the death's head engraving on the visor.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Legendary Mythic REQ card
- Helmet description: The Spartan branch contract for WRATH helmets was extremely precise and prescriptive regarding the pattern and method of reproduction for the death's head engraving.
- Body description: Formally an upgrade of existing Mark V EVA suits, the WRATH project was actually a cover to develop a new Mjolnir variant specifically tailored to the needs of future Headhunter teams.
Available skins: Anhur
Anhur Unlock: Legendary REQ card
- The armor's name is a reference to the Monument to NOBLE Team, which describes Emile as "the merciless wrath of Noble."
- The armor skin is named after the Egyptian god of war, Anhur.
- The armor was first introduced in the Memories of Reach update for Halo 5: Guardians.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Concept design of the Wrath armor for Halo 5: Guardians.
A Spartan-IV wearing Wrath armor while using an MA5D assault rifle.
A Wrath-clad Spartan-IV on Overgrowth.
List of appearances
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)
- Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder 5/6/2016: Noble Intentions
- [https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/memories-of-reach-preview Halo Waypoint, Memories of Reach Preview