From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|“||Even the most carefully crafted tool of destruction requires field-testing to refine and sharpen.||”|
The Rhine armor set was first introduced into Halo 3's MCC port along with six other new armor sets, as an Exchange-exclusive armor set in Series 6: Raven. It was never available in Halo 3 for Xbox 360.
|Piece||Description||Unlock requirements (Halo 3)||Unlock requirements (Halo: MCC)|
|Even the most carefully crafted tool of destruction requires field-testing to refine and sharpen.||N/A (MCC-exclusive)||Series 6: Raven, Purchase in The Exchange ( 20)|
- This section needs expansion. You can help Halopedia by .
The RHINE armor set was originally created as an armor permutation for Halo Online, a cancelled Halo 3-derived multiplayer game developed by Saber Interactive and Innova Systems which was intended to be released exclusively in Russia for the PC - though the set ultimately never made it into any of the game's public playable builds or files. After the game's cancellation in 2016, the armor was partially redesigned and included as one of six sets added to Halo 3 in The Master Chief Collection as part of the game's sixth season in 2021 as an Exchange exclusive armor set for 20 season points.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
List of appearances
- Halo 3 (First appearance; Halo: The Master Chief Collection-only)
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Hot Drops (Retrieved on Feb 28, 2021) [archive]
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Halo 3 customisation menu
- Halo Waypoint, News, MCC Development Retrospective - December 2020 (Retrieved on Feb 28, 2021) [archive]
- Halo Waypoint, Season 6: Raven has landed (Retrieved on Apr 8, 2021) [archive]