Infiltration of heavily fortified enemy sites
|“||Tested in the orbital battleclusters high above the beautiful planet of New Carthage.||”|
The helmet has a wide-range tracking feed, and a Q9L-3 Kotka comm-viel for transmission masking. The helmet is also one of the few that can fit the heavily classified ZILANT comm suite needed to access ONI's various hidden microsatellite constellations.
The suit has a ingress cloaking module to mask motion silhouettes at most spectrums. The reactor pack has a hardened uplink node for off-world communication.
INFILTRATOR-class Mjolnir, was manufactured by Hannibal Weapon Systems and was tested in the WG/Facility 93-00/Kotka. It was also tested on the orbital battleclusters above New Carthage, where Spartans were jettisoned and were forced to use re-entry packs to reach heavily protected weapon platforms, infiltrating them to accomplish specific objectives and escape without being hindered by passive inhibitors or guards.
Infiltrator-class armor was also designed to assist Spartan operatives in gaining undetected entry into heavily fortified enemy sites.
Some spartans prefer the suit for its less opaque stealth systems over other systems.
Unlock: Achieve Spartan Rank 42
- Description: Tested in the orbital battleclusters high above the beautiful planet of New Carthage.
Available skins: TRAC(Trace) and PYTN(Python)
- The TRAC skin is unlock-able by completing the Multikill -Master commendation.
- The PYTN skin is included in the Champions Bundle. It is not usable in Spartan Ops.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Rare REQ card
- Helmet description: The INFILTRATOR helmet is one of the few that can fit the heavily classified ZILANT comm suite needed to access ONI's various hidden microsatellite constellations.
- Armor description: With its advanced sensor-veiling countermeasure suite, INFILTRATOR armor is well-suited for irruption maneuvers against heavily defended sites.
Available Skins: Saboteur
Saboteur Unlock: Ultra Rare REQ card
In a build of Halo Online before the closed Alpha, the Demo armor uses the Infiltrator design but with glowing lights through it. In the Alpha build of Halo Online it was changed to the SABOTEUR-class Mjolnir.
Halo 4 Skins
Infiltrator armor in Halo 4.
Halo 5: Guardians Skins
List of appearances
- ^ a b c d e f g Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide - Page 156
- ^ a b c Halo 4 - Armory description
- ^ Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- ^ Halo 4 Interactive Guide - Armor Types: Air Assault