Brokkr Armor Mechanism
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "All you have to do is stand there and let the machine do its job."
- — Edward Buck on the Brokkr system.
The Brokkr Armor Mechanism is a 'Da Vinci' multi-axis assembly system produced by the Office of Naval Intelligence's Materials Group. Brokkr mechanisms are used to mount MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor to Spartans' techsuits, as well as to remove it.
Non-canon and dubious canon appearances
- Main article: Silver Timeline
- In Norse mythology, Brokkr is the dwarven blacksmith who fashioned Thor's hammer, Mjolnir.
- The mechanism's operation is reminiscent of the way Iron Man dons his armor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as well as the method by which Tychus Findlay receives his armor in Starcraft II.
- "'Da Vinci' multi-axis alludes to the way Spartans' limbs are splayed out while the mechanism is in operation, resembling Leonardo Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
Brokkr concept art for the arm assembler for Halo 4.
Brokkr concept art for Spartan Ops.
Details of the Brokkr mechanism in Halo Mythos.
Brokkrs in an unreleased update for Halo Online.
Vannak-134 after using a Brokkr Armor Mechanism.
List of appearances
- Halo: Glasslands (First appearance)
- Halo 4
- Halo: Initiation
- Halo: Escalation
- Halo Mythos
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace
- Halo: Retribution
- Halo: Bad Blood
- Halo: Official Spartan Field Manual
- Halo: The Television Series
- Halo: Bad Blood, Chapter 2
- Halo Mythos, page 128
- YouTube - Paramount+, Halo The Series (2022) Official Trailer (Retrieved on Jan 30, 2022)