From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Breach attachments take the form of various up-armour configurations for the Mark VI armour suit. They incorporate additional armour for the visor, alongside various additional external attachments. Two known configurations exist;
- Link: Incorporates an AN/PCK-221 FARNDALE Command Network Module, alongside various additional armour upgrades.
- Scout: Incorporates an AN/PZY-990T STARLIGHT remote sensor on the side of the helmet, alongside various additional armour upgrades.
The "Breach" development program was initiated close to the close of the Human-Covenant War, during the era between the introduction of the Mark VI platform and the full production of the GEN2 platform. They were field-tested by Team Omega to successful results, ultimately resulting in developments later applied to the full GEN2 and GEN3 production runs.
(Halo 2: Anniversary)
|When HIGHCOM needs eyes-on a critical incident, they call the Spartans.||The Exchange|
|Eliminating Covenant holdouts and Flood hives requires a keen sensors and specialized up-armor.||The Exchange|
The internal unlock files for the armor within Series 9 refer to the Breach armor sets as "BREACH A" and "BREACH B". To create "A", the player must combine the Breach Scout helmet, the TAC/SRV-III shoulders, and the UA/KOTIN chest piece. To create "B", the player must combine the Breach Link helmet, the UA/WAYLAND shoulders, and the UA/GRT78 chest piece.
List of appearances
- Halo 2: Anniversary (First appearance)
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Food for Thought: This image's original filename,
Omega-Team-Breach-scaled.jpg, and alt text confirm these Spartans' identity. "Screenshot of Leon-011 and Robert-025 testing Breach armor" (Retrieved on Oct 7, 2022) [archive]
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Food for Thought (Retrieved on Oct 7, 2022) [archive]
- Halo 2: Anniversary, Armory: Breach Link helmet
- Halo 2: Anniversary, Armory: Breach Scout helmet
- Halo Waypoint, Halo: MCC - August Update (Retrieved on Sep 26, 2022) [archive]
- Halo Waypoint, Halo: MCC - August Update Is Live (Retrieved on Sep 26, 2022) [archive]
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection, game file