Situational and threat awareness
Mark IV Argus in Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series.
The GEN2 Argus-class armor is the most advanced human-centric information fusion system ever placed in a mobile platform. It has a sophisticated battlenet control node that provides situation and threat awareness in all environments. Argus-class Mjolnir also has highly advanced cyberlink connections and cyberintrusion software that helps it collect information.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Mythic REQ card
- Helmet Description: ARGUS helmets feature the most advanced human-centric information fusion systems ever placed in a mobile combat platform. Combines passive cyberintrusion software with novel sensor cueing and filtering.
- Body Description: The ARGUS suit's sophisticated battlenet control node provides situational and threat awareness in all environments, as well as hardware-accelerated cyberlink connections for intelligence collection networks.
Available skins: Arestor
Arestor Unlock: Mythic REQ card
- The ARGUS-class MJOLNIR is named after Argus Panoptes, an all-seeing giant with one hundred eyes. This could also compliment the helmet's design, as it appears to have multiple types of optical equipment attached to it.
- The Arestor skin is named after Argus' father.
Linda's GEN2 Argus armor in The Hunt Begins.
Linda using her Argus armor's thrusters to help her lift debris off John-117 on Meridian.
Linda in her GEN2 Argus-class armor in Halo 5: Guardians.
List of appearances
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- Halo: Escalation (First appearance)
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Hunt the Truth
- Halo: Last Light
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo Mythos
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace
- Halo: Retribution
- ^ a b c d e Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder 6/12/2015: Conventional Warfare
- ^ a b Halo 2: Anniversary - Terminal Unyielding
- ^ Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description