Situational and threat awareness
The GEN2 Argus-class armor is the most advanced human-centric information fusion system ever placed in a mobile platform. It has a sophisticated battlenet control node that provides situation and threat awareness in all environments. Argus-class Mjolnir also has highly advanced cyberlink connections and cyberintrusion software that helps it collect information.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Mythic REQ card
- Helmet Description: ARGUS helmets feature the most advanced human-centric information fusion systems ever placed in a mobile combat platform. Combines passive cyberintrusion software with novel sensor cueing and filtering.
- Body Description: The ARGUS suit's sophisticated battlenet control node provides situational and threat awareness in all environments, as well as hardware-accelerated cyberlink connections for intelligence collection networks.
Available skins: Arestor
Arestor Unlock: Mythic REQ card
- The ARGUS-class MJOLNIR is named after Argus Panoptes, an all-seeing giant with one hundred eyes. This could also compliment the helmet's design, as it appears to have multiple types of optical equipment attached to it.
- The Arestor skin is named after Argus' father.
- All Argus armors in Halo 5: Guardians have "058" stenciled on the chest plate in Braille.
Linda's GEN2 Argus armor in The Hunt Begins.
Linda using her Argus armor's thrusters to help her lift debris off John-117 on Meridian.
Linda wearing GEN2 Argus on Reach in Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series.
High-poly renders of textured and untextured armor for Halo 5: Guardians.
Linda in her GEN2 Argus-class armor on the Argent Moon.
Linda-058 in Argus-class Mjolnir on the cover of Halo: Lone Wolf.
List of appearances
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- Halo: Escalation (First appearance)
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Hunt the Truth
- Halo: Last Light
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo Mythos
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace
- Halo: Retribution
- Halo: Bad Blood
- Halo: Official Spartan Field Manual
- Halo: Lone Wolf