- "Mens est mihi gladium meum"
- — Watershed division's motto
The Watershed Division is a branch of the Office of Naval Intelligence.
During the war against the Covenant, the Watershed Division manufactured over 2,000 units of the Semi-Powered Infiltration armor, issued to the Spartan-III supersoldiers, with Ruk Ariaustin acting as the armor's design lead.
The Watershed Division was responsible for the manufacturing of the Prefect armor variant. The Prefect variant was the product of research on Trevelyan from the discovery of a native armor system, utilized by Forerunner Prefects late into their civilization's history. The Watershed Division used local Huragok to reverse-engineer the original designs, grafting the abandoned armor system into baseline MJOLNIR standards for SPARTAN-IV use. It was tested at Denegroth, West Conamara on Europa. The Watershed Division also manufactured the Centurion, Hoplite, Hunter, Copperhead, Argus, and Hermes MJOLNIR armors. Watershed also manufactures the Typhon and Echidna variants of the Hydra MLRS.
In 2556, Watershed Division was placed under "Active Investigation" by ONI after the February 7 terrorist attack. Following the Mission to Installation 03, John-117's Mark VI Mjolnir received an upgrade from the Watershed Division that brought it into the GEN2 line.
The company had facilities in the following locations:
List of appearances
- Halo 4 (Indirect appearance)
- Halo: Escalation (Indirect appearance)
- Halo: Nightfall
- ONI: Walk the Path (Mentioned only)
- Halo 2: Anniversary (Indirect appearance)
- Terminals (Indirect appearance)
- Halo 5: Guardians (Mentioned only)
- Limited Edition (Mentioned only)
- Halo Mythos (Mentioned only)