|“||A handful of critical discoveries have led to this extraordinary hybridization of human and Forerunner technology.||”|
Incorporates Forerunner armor technology
Research on the Forerunner shield world now called Trevelyan has cultivated numerous findings for the Office of Naval Intelligence. One of the most practical has been the discovery of a native armor system utilized by Forerunner Prefects late in their civilization's history. The Watershed Division leveraged local Huragok to reverse-engineer the original designs, grafting the abandoned armor system into baseline Mjolnir standards for Spartan-IV use. It was tested at Denegroth, West Conamara, on Europa.
- Description: A handful of critical discoveries have led to this extraordinary hybridization of human and Forerunner technology.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- The Prefect variant was based on a Forerunner combat skin depicted in a piece of Halo 3 concept art by Isaac Hannaford.
A Prefect-clad Spartan wielding a Suppressor.
List of appearances
- Halo 4 (First appearance)
- ^ a b Worthplaying.com
- ^ The Halo Bulletin: 7.10.13
- ^ DeviantArt: Halo 4: Champions DLC - Prefect Armor Concept