Created for combat-fused sporting competitions.
Specialized channel-locked vambrace
|“||Created in response to the new rise of combat-fused sporting competitions.||”|
The forearms have a specialized channel-locked vambrace.
Available skins: Home Team (HMTM)
Default unlock: Purchase the Infinity Armor Pack. This is not usable in Spartan Ops.
Home Team unlock: Purchase the Infinity Armor Pack. This is not usable in Spartan Ops.
- Description: Created in response to the new rise of combat-fused sporting competitions.
- The chest piece resembles the front of the CIO chest, and the back of the Air Assault chest.
- The helmet resembles 20th/21st century American football gear.
- The forearms are actually featured on the Spartan IVs in Halo 4's campaign, as well as many of the renders for Halo 4's armor long before they were added officially into the armor customization suite.
- The forearms would later appear in Halo 5: Guardians on many of the sets that were in Halo 4.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
The Ricochet armor acting as the posterboy of the Champions Bundle.
A SPARTAN-IV wearing the Ricochet armor on Pitfall.
A SPARTAN-IV on Coliseum with the Ricochet-class forearms.
Halo 4 skins
List of appearances