The MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/MP, also known as Military Police, is a UNSC military police helmet adapted for use with the Mark V MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, and later adapted into the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor [GEN2].
Previously available only to Beta-5 security teams and select Army rapid-reaction forces, MILITARY POLICE helmets have found a home with Spartan-IV fireteams that require its hardened uplink, command network module, and remote sensor controller.
The MK.V[MP] is a shared asset with Beta-5 Security; as such, sensor upgrades are many and varied.
Base Requirements: Waypoint Career Milestone 15 and The Soldier We Needed You To Be achievement.
- Description: The Mk. V[MP] variant is one of just a handful of assets shared between branches of the armed forces.
CBRN/HU/RS Requirements: Waypoint Career Milestone 20 + Pink and Deadly achievement + Military Police: Base.
- Description: For operations in hazard zones; hardened uplink/remote sensor package.
- Description: Hardened uplink/remote sensor package with command network module.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Ultra Rare REQ card
- Helmet description: Previously available only to Beta-5 security teams and select Army rapid-reaction forces, Military Police helmets have found a home with Spartan-IV fireteams that require its hardened uplink, command network module, and remote sensor controller.
- The Military police helmet can be unlocked via Halo Waypoint at the cost of 0 cR This requires achieving Career Milestone 15 and receiving the achievement "The Soldier We Needed You To Be".
The MP-class Mjolnir in the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach - Armory description
- Bungie.net - Halo: Reach Armory image
- Halo: Reach - Long Night of Solace Level
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - The Pillar of Autumn Level
- Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- Ready Up Live: X'10 Canada - Halo: Reach Impressions
- Youtube video showing Halo Waypoint Armory section