From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Chronological and political information|
- "Battle tested for your home."
- — A slogan from a Misriah Armory advertisement
Misriah Armory is a major weapons, armor, and vehicle manufacturer based on the planet Mars in the city of Shoreline. It supplies a significant portion of the weapons and matériel used by the United Nations Space Command, and is considered the largest military weapons and equipment manufacturer in human history.
Most of the UNSC's small arms and field equipment, as well as many terrestrial and aerospace vehicles, are produced by Misriah Armory. In addition to their own designs, Misriah manufactures technology created by other firms, most notably AMG Transport Dynamics' M12 Warthog. The company also sells combat-grade weapons (presumably demilitarized) on the civilian market. Products, at least on planet Reach, were distributed through the Department of Supply Distribution.
Misriah had facilities spread out over much of human occupied space. Some known facilities are:
|Planet||Location||Facility Name/Facility Role|
|Mars||Shoreline, Eos Chasma||Headquarters|
|Eos Chasma||Misriah Munitions Training Range|
|Reach||New Alexandria||Misriah Complex (Destroyed)|
|Erőd||Rajtom Facility (Destroyed)|
|Earth||New Mombasa, EAP|
Misriah Armory manufactures a significant portion of the weapons, emplacements, and vehicles used by the player in each Halo first-person shooter and both of the Halo Wars titles. Their logo, or name can be seen engraved or painted on several of them.
- Misriah shares its name with an organization in the Marathon universe.
- Walter Vickers' father was the chief financial advisor at Misriah Armory in early 2526.
- Its logo bears a distinct resemblance to the Destiny/Destiny 2 Hunter logo.
Misriah Armory building in New Mombasa.
List of appearances
- Halo Graphic Novel
- Page 122 (First mentioned)
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Landfall
- Halo: Arms Race (First appearance)
- Halo 3
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo: Reach
- Halo 4
- Halo: Nightfall (Mentioned only)
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Limited Edition dossiers (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Fractures
- Oasis (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Shadows of Reach (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Divine Wind (Mentioned only)
- Halo Infinite (Mentioned only)
- Halo: The Television Series
- Contact (Mentioned only)
- A company advertisement seen in Halo 3: ODST indicates that Misriah Armory produces the M90A shotgun and even markets it as a civilian home-defense weapon. However, Halo: The Essential Visual Guide and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary's Library clearly state that Weapon System Technologies designed the DTM series (including the M90) as a more economical copy of Misriah's M45 series. From this, one may infer that Weapon System Technologies is a subsidiary of Misriah Armory, that Misriah produces the M45 under license, or that Misriah bought the weapon's patent from WST.
- Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Outpost Discoveries
- Halo 3: ODST, Misriah Armory advertisement
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, p. 259
- Halo Waypoint, Inside Infinite - October 2021
- Halo Legendary Crate, Data Drop #6
- Halo Infinite, label on model
- Halo: Reach, label on model
- Halo 2: Anniversary, label on model
- Halo: Reach, multiplayer map, Boneyard
- Halo: Landfall, Halo: Arms Race
- Halo: Nightfall, Seed of Honor
- Halo: Reach, campaign level New Alexandria
- Halo 3: ODST, campaign level Mombasa Streets
- ONI: Walk the Path
- Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition, Dossier files - Holly Tanaka
- The Rose (Terminal 2): On January 6, 2345 (Earth A.D.), at the United Earth Government Misriah food distribution center, what had begun as a commonplace food riot turned into a massacre. The UEG riot troopers who arrived at the scene had been informed that the rioters were armed. As the UEG troopers approached the scene in their Randal Hover tank, plasma fire began spraying upwards. In a flash decision, the commander of the Hover tank ordered his crew to open fire upon the crowd. It took only five seconds for over five hundred starving Martians to be incinerated.
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition - Character Interviews