From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- AC-220 Vulture gunship
- D96-TCE Albatross heavy dropship
- M8823 Single-Occupant Exoatmospheric Insertion Vehicle.
- M9 Wolverine Main Anti-Aircraft Tank.[Note 1]
The company had facilities in the and locations:
- In an Martian factory responsible for producing the Wolverine was bombed by Insurrectionists in 2535, halting further production of the vehicle. Despite this, Halo: The Essential Visual Guide establishes Ushuaia Armory as the Wolverine's manufacturer. While it is possible that Ushuaia Armory maintained a facility on Mars, it seems that Devine's explanation has been ignored outright, rendering it non-canonical. , Halo Wars lead writer Graeme Devine claimed that the
- Ushuaia may not have been solely responsible for the BDU's development, as Misriah Armory also manufactures the CH252 helmet. However, it is possible that Ushuaia developed the helmet, while Misriah is responsible for its manufacture.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach (First mentioned)
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Halo: Arms Race
- Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo