M1 combat knife
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Halopedia by expanding it.
|M1 combat knife|
The M1 Combat Knife is a combat knife used by United Nations Space Command service personnel.
The M1 combat knife is often seen being sheathed on the clavicle/shoulder region.
The M1 was service by at least 2551 with some SPARTAN personnel.
Rosenda-A344 had an M1 combat knife as part of her equipment in at least 2551. She would use it to kill multiple Kig-Yar with it during the Defense of Concord.
By 2552, it was seen in use with UNSC Army personnel on Reach and some UNSC Marines on the UNSC Pillar of Autumn.
Hazel-A302 had an M1 combat knife as part of her equipment by at least 2553.
The M1 as it appears in Halo: The Master Chief Collection's menu.
A Spartan-III player assassinating a Sangheili with the M1 in the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta.
The M1 being used in an assassination in Halo: Reach.
Hazel-A302 with the M1 at Outpost Discovery.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Halo: Outpost Discovery
- Halo: Lone Wolf
- Halo Infinite (First named)
- Winter Contention
- ^ a b c d e Halo Infinite, Armor Hall: TAC/M1 Combat Knife chest description "Far superior to harsh words and sharp sticks."
- ^ Halo: Reach, Armory: Various chestpieces
- ^ a b c Halo Infinite, Rosenda-A344 Kit
- ^ a b c Halo: Lone Wolf, issue 4
- ^ a b c Winter Contention
- ^ Halo: Reach: Army Trooper models
- ^ Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary: Marine models