From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
(Redirected from Sidearm)
|There is more information available on this subject at Pistol on the English Wikipedia.|
A pistol, otherwise commonly known as a handgun, magnum, sidearm or PDW, is "a firearm that can be held and fired with one hand". There are many different pistols in the Halo universe used by various factions and species.
- M6 series - A series of pistols by Misriah Armory.
- M6A - Standard issue/black polymer finish.
- M6B - "Officer's model"—issued with smart-linked scope [KFA-2]/hard chrome finish.
- M6C - "Up-sized", standard issue/black polymer finish. Featured in Halo 2, Halo Wars, Halo 2: Anniversary, and Halo Wars 2.
- M6C/SOCOM - Accurized—issued with smart-linked scope [VnSLS/V 6E]/black polymer finish. Featured in Halo 3: ODST.
- M6D - "Up-sized", "Officer's model"—issued with smart-linked scope [KFA-2]/hard chrome finish. Featured in Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, and Halo 5: Guardians.
- M6E - Standard issue/electroless nickel finish.
- M6F - 'Officer's model'—issued with smart-linked scope [KFA-2]/electroless nickel finish.
- M6G - "Up-sized", standard issue/electroless nickel finish. Featured in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach.
- M6H - "Up-sized", "Officer's model"—issued with smart-linked scope [KFA-2]/electroless nickel finish. Featured in Halo 4, and Halo 5: Guardians.
- M6I - Select-fire variant; detachable shoulder-stock/black polymer finish.
- M6J/C - Carbine variant; 355mm barrel, detachable shoulder-stock/electroless nickel finish. Used by the UNSC Army.
- M6K - Police "undercover" variant; 6-round magazine capacity/black polymer finish.
- M6P pocket pistol - Pocket pistol variant; 4-round magazine capacity.
- M4D pistol - A pistol in service with the UNSC in the 24th century, still used by the Sedran Colonial Guard as of the mid-26th century
- Narq-dart pistol - a specialist weapon designed to fire tranquillizer darts.
- Petra Janecek's revolver - a Colt Single Action Army "Peacemaker" revolver used by journalist Petra Janecek.
- Señora Sies - A modified M6 pistol.
- SAS-10 - An automatic pistol manufactured by Sevine Arms for paramilitary forces on Gao.
- Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol - A common weapon used by Covenant infantry. Better known as the Plasma Pistol. Featured in all Halo games.
- Type-52 Pistol - A pistol-shotgun favored by the Jiralhanae. Better known as the Mauler. Featured in Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.
- Z-110 Directed Energy Pistol/Exotic - Better known as the Boltshot. Featured in Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.