From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|“||Designed for remote operatives engaging in hostile environmental conditions.||”|
Lone Wolf missions
Ranger-class armor is incredibly versatile, but it has a strength in its ability to operate independently of standard Spartan team configurations.
The low-display bifocal visor balances intel management over visibility. The helmet also has resilient atmosphere lines. The armor has energy shield 7P-LCF actuator plug components. The pauldrons have a low-set concave pauldron design that offers impressive resiliency.
The Ranger-class variant is manufactured by Imbrium Machine Complex, and Lethbridge Industrial. Tested at Anakara Resiliency Chamber, it was designed for remote operatives engaging in hostile environmental conditions. It was engineered so users deployed in the field on their own dont need to rely on intel cache, support handlers, and mission controllers. This lead to the armor being the leader within its subset for single-combatant effectiveness.
Due to focusing on operational singularity, the suit is not architecturally comparable to other Mjolnir systems. Even when the Ranger helmet is considered utilitarian and well designed, periodic issues with VISR compatibility bedevils maintenance technicians. By October 2558, the Ranger-class armor was no longer manufactured by Lethbridge and they have been very aggressive in monitoring existing examples and acquiring suits slated for disposal.
Available skins: Strike (STRK)
Default unlock: Complete the Combat Opportunity - Master commendation.
Strike unlock: Complete the Protector - Master commendation.
- Description: Designed for remote operatives engaging in hostile environmental conditions.
- Helmet description: Hostile-environment helmet.
- Shoulder description: Modular left/right spaulder from Ranger-class armor.
- Chest description: Features 7P-LCF actuator plugs for its energy shield system.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Ultra Rare REQ card
- Helmet description: The RANGER helmet is utilitarian and well designed, though periodic issues with VISR compatibility bedevils maintenance technicians.
- Body description: Lethbridge no longer manufactures GEN2 RANGER armor, though it has been very aggresive in monitoring existing examples and acquiring suits slated for disposal.
In Halo 5: Guardians due to the "Body" having a predefined customisation this armor set permanently has the following parts from Halo 4:
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Halo 4 skins
Halo 5: Guardians skin
List of appearances