Remote base security detail
|“||Developed in Ankara, this is the primary armor set for remote base security detail.||”|
The helmet has a cycloptic field assessing module for tactical awareness. The chest has twin L-4 component feeds and the reactor pack has an open-line channel modifier for power conservation.
The suit includes hardware-accelerated VISR enhancements for infiltrating and co-opting local battlenets to aid in target-location, target-tracking, and counter-surveillance. 
The Enforcer armor was manufactured by the Imbrium Machine Complex in the Anakara Resiliency Chamber. The armor is designed to provide benefits to those engaged in defensive maneuvers, those operating from a localized site, or those sent into enemy-held locations.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
As of May 2553, all ZULU-Level classified ONI sites required security details to wear fully operable Enforcer-class armor, as tested under Ankara Field Stricture BL58-0 and approved by the Ordnance Commission.
Unlock: Achieve Spartan Rank 50
- Description: Developed in Ankara, this is the primary armor set for remote base security detail.
Available skins: TRBL(Tribal) and TRCR(Tracer)
- The TRBL skin is obtainable by completing the Mounted Turret - Master commendation.
- The TRCR skin is obtainable by purchasing the Champions Bundle. This is not usable in Spartan Ops.
Halo 5: Guardians
This armor set in Halo 5: Guardians permanently has the following
Unlock: Uncommon REQ card
- Helmet description: Input from the ENFORCER's helmet-mounted cycloptics is often fed directed into the battlenet for online reviews by intelligence specialists and battlespace management AIs.
- Armor description: ENFORCER-class armor includes hardware-accelerated VISR enhancements for infiltrating and co-opting local battlenets to aid in target-location, target-tracking, and counter-surveillance.
Available Skins: Strongarm
Strongarm Unlock: Rare REQ card
- In Halo 5: Guardians the Strider armor uses the body of the Enforcer armor but features different legs.
- The Enforcer armor's helmet has a close resemblance to the Hoplite helmet from Halo 2: Anniversary.
- The Enforcer armor's attributes are similar to the H-295 Forward Observer Module but with the added ability of co-opting networks, making the suit far more versatile than its hand-held counterpart.
List of appearances
- ^ a b c d e f Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide - Page 152
- ^ a b Halo 4 - Armory description
- ^ a b c d e f g Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- ^ Halo 4 Interactive Guide - Armor Types: Enforcer