From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "Dive headfirst into Halo 4’s exciting Bullseye Pack! Bullseye includes Ricochet, a fast-paced, white-knuckle gravball competition that mixes combat with strategic team play, as well as two new maps: Pitfall, the return of the Halo 3 fan-favorite The Pit, and Vertigo, a series of towers perched atop cliff edge on a distant world. In addition to this, Bullseye offers an entirely new armor set based on the Ricochet game type."
- — Official description
The Bullseye Pack is the fourth Downloadable content map pack for Halo 4. It includes two new maps, a new armor set, ten new achievements, and bonus content if the player has also played Halo: Spartan Assault. It was released on August 20, 2013, for $5.99 USD by itself or included as a part of the Champions Bundle.
The maps found in the Bullseye Pack were later featured in the Halo 4 component of The Master Chief Collection alongside all other map, though the Ricochet armor and exclusive skins were not, eventually making their way into the game as part of Seasons 7 and 4, respectively.
- Pitfall - A remake of Halo 3's The Pit.
- Vertigo - An asymmetrical map featuring a switch on each base that depletes the shields of all players in range when destroyed.
Halo: Spartan Assault Bonus Content
- Protect This House - 30 - In matchmaking, assassinate the ball carrier within five meters of your own goal in Ricochet.
- Hat Trick - 33 - In matchmaking, score three times in one round of Ricochet.
- From Downtown - 25 - In matchmaking, score by throwing the ball from 30 meters in Ricochet.
- Repeat Survivor - 25 - In matchmaking, survive three explosions in a row with the Survivor package.
- Can't Catch Me - 20 - In matchmaking, score a goal in Ricochet while taking damage with Resistor active.
- Just a Scratch - 20 - In matchmaking, recover full shields from low health with both Resistor and Recharge active.
- Pitchin' a Tent - 40 - In matchmaking, effective camp in one location without dying for a full 60 seconds.
- One Man Army - 27 - In matchmaking, get 4 consecutive with the Rocket Launcher without dying.
- Shocking - 10 - In Bullseye DLC matchmaking, activate both electrical surges systems during a match on Vertigo.
- Got it! - 20 - In Bullseye DLC matchmaking, acquire the Rocket Launcher at the start of a match on Pitfall.