Noble Map Pack
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The Noble Map Pack was the first map pack released for Halo: Reach, released on November 30, 2010 and cost 800 Microsoft Points. It contains three new multiplayer maps and seven new Achievements worth 250 Gamerscore. The map pack was later made free for download alongside all other Xbox 360 Halo titles' DLC in July 2017, and is included in the release of Halo: Reach as part of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
To celebrate the map pack's launch, a playlist which only used maps from the map pack was released on the same day.
|“||It's Avalanche-sans Man Cannon!||”|
Tempest is a medium-sized map featuring an open outdoor environment that takes place on an unspecified Halo installation. It is centered around a complex of structures comprising of a part of the ring's weather control system.
Anchor 9 is a small-sized map that takes place in an FSS-1000 Sabre repair bay inside Anchor 9, a space station first seen in the campaign level Long Night of Solace. It features both a normal indoor space and a low-gravity space environment.
It is the smallest map in the map pack. It supports Rumble Pit, Team Slayer and Team Objective gametypes.
- Totally Worth It - 50G - Earn a Double Kill from the grave in multiplayer Matchmaking.
- Both Barrels - 50G - Earn a Double Kill with the shotgun in multiplayer Matchmaking.
- Cross-Mappin' - 50G - Kill a player long range with the DMR in a matchmade Slayer game.
- You Ate All the Chips - 42G - Collect all the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.
- You Blew It Up! - 13G - Blow up the research facility in a matchmade Invasion game on Breakpoint.
- Poppin' & Lockin' - 25G - Destroy a vehicle using Armor Lock in a matchmade game.
- Offensive Driver - 20G - Earn a kill in a matchmade Rocket Race game.
Promotions and trailers
- Main article: Noble Map Pack Trailer
The Noble Map Pack Trailer was released October 25, 2010.
- "The Mark V helmet features a sleek design that served the Spartans well when it became standard issue in 2551. Covenant legends say that Spartans wearing this armor would sometimes burst into terrifying flames on the battlefield, but such accounts were usually blamed on Grunts suffering a bad batch of methane."
- — Helmet description
As part of the marketing campaign, customers who pre-ordered the map pack from GameStop would receive an exclusive ODST Flaming Helmet for their Xbox Live Avatar, although it was wrongly marketed as a Mark V helmet.
- Bungie.net, Noble Map Pack (Retrieved on Jun 1, 2020) [archive]
- Halo Waypoint, Halo Summer Celebration (Retrieved on Jun 1, 2020) [archive]
- Bungie.net, Complete Noble Map Pack Quick Looks (Retrieved on Jun 1, 2020) [archive]
- Bungie.net, Noble Map Pack Trailer (Retrieved on Jun 1, 2020) [archive]
- GameStop, Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack DLC (Retrieved on Jun 1, 2020) [archive]