- "4 on 4 Team Objective"
- — In-game description for Halo: Reach's Team Objective playlist
Team Objective was a ranked team playlist focused on different objective-based games such as Assault and Capture the Flag. Parties of up to four could join, but guests were not allowed. In an update, VIP and Territories were removed, making it a more classic playlist exclusive to Capture the Flag and Assault. It is now retired.
All maps had equal chance of being selected.
Team Objective is a current playlist in the competitive list. It underwent several updates, with the January 4th, 2011 update reflecting the more popular gametypes voted. Teams are composed of 3-4 players, with a max party size of 8 and a max local player count of 4.
- October 5, 2010
- Added Crazy King
- Added several gametypes on Powerhouse (CTF, Assault, Stockpile, Crazy King, 3 Plots)
- Removed heavy vehicles from all 4v4 Team Objective gametypes
- October 19, 2010
- Removed 1 Flag Classic
- Removed Headhunter Pro
- Removed Oddball and Hot Potato from Boardwalk
- Removed gametypes from Hemorrhage: Multiflag Classic, 1 Flag CTF, 1 Flag Pro, 1 Bomb Assault
- January 4, 2011
- Cleaned up entries in the Team Objective playlist.