Extraction is a 5 vs. 5 objective-based game type. Opposing teams have the objective of extracting Slipspace crates from various sites around the map. Players must plant a beacon using the MX-1050 Quantum Plane Translocation Marker-Local/Hybrid and protect it from the opposing team during the extraction countdown. If the defending team remains in control of the beacon, they receive one point, however if the opposing team "converts" the beacon, the point is theirs. Once a site has been extracted, a new site becomes available. The first team to extract five points wins.
Maps can be played on either a 1-site or 2-site variant, they are labeled as A,B,C, etc. and referred to as Alpha, Bravo, Charlie respectively.
The gametype features exclusive medals that can only be earned by playing this particular game mode.
- Site Extracted - Successfully extract a site.
- Extraction Assist - Provide support nearby when a beacon is armed.
- Beacon Armed - Successfully plant a beacon.
- Arm Assist - Provide support nearby when a beacon is armed.
- Arm Stopped - Kill an enemy planting the beacon.
- Beacon Converted - Successfully convert a beacon.
- Convert Assist - Provide support nearby when a beacon is converted.
- Convert Stopped - Kill an enemy converting the beacon.
- Expert Extraction - Extract 3 beacons without dying.
- Site Saviour - Convert 3 beacons without dying.
- Site Offense - Kill a defender in the supply site.
- Site Defense - Kill an attacker in the supply site.
- Stay Back! - Kill an enemy while planting or defusing the beacon.