From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Political and military information|
LUMU is a personal artificial intelligence used by Spartan-IVs.
LUMU constructs share a common situation calculus core with AI used in the fields of finance, providing a distinctive cost-benefit approach to decision-making assistance.
LUMU is one of the many personals AI available for use by Spartan trainees at the Avery J. Johnson Academy of Military Science.
LUMU is one of the Personal AIs available to players in Halo Infinite multiplayer.
|Personal AI||Manufacturer||Lore||Rarity||Unlock Requirements|
|UNSC||Lumu constructs share a common sitation calculus core with AI used in the fields of finance, providing a distinctive cost-benefit approach to decision-making assistance. That being said, they aren't quite as fun at parties.||Rare||Season 01: Heroes of Reach Battle Pass level 36 (Premium)|
LUMU is voiced by the American voice actor Erika Ishii, who also voiced Spartan Oshiro in the audio logs found within Halo Infinite's campaign.
Concept art of LUMU for Halo Infinite.
Lumu on Live Fire in Halo Infinite multiplayer.
Lumu securing a Strongholds zone in the A New Generation trailer.
LUMU being held by an Eaglestrike-clad Spartan-IV.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite (First appearance)
- ^ a b YouTube - Halo, A New Generation (Retrieved on Jun 13, 2021)
- ^ a b c d e f Halo Infinite, Body & AI customization
- ^ a b c Halo Waypoint, Halo Infinite Multiplayer Reveal (Retrieved on Jun 13, 2021) [archive]
- ^ a b Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Showcase Sensitive (Retrieved on Jun 17, 2021) [archive]
- ^ Twitter, Erika Ishii (@erikaishii): "That’s me. I CANNOT BELIEVE that’s me. I’ve joined #HaloInfinite as suit A.I.!!! They’re efficient, pleasant, and touch umm “intense” and uh, only a little thirsty." (Retrieved on Jun 13, 2021) [archive]
- ^ Twitter, Erika Ishii (@erikaishii): "...I got to don the helmet in-game too! See if you find logs from Spartan Oshiro!!!" (Retrieved on Feb 24, 2022) [archive]