Majestic Map Pack
The Majestic Map Pack was the second DLC map pack for Halo 4, officially announced on October 24, 2012 and released on February 25, 2013. A collaborative effort between 343 Industries and Certain Affinity, the map pack includes three new multiplayer maps, Landfall, Monolith, and Skyline. It also includes ten new achievements worth 250 gamerscore. The map pack is one of three included in the War Games Season Pass (an item included with the Halo 4 Limited Edition, as well as being separately purchasable for 2,000 Microsoft Points). On July 7, 2017, along with all other Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo: Reach DLC map packs, the Majestic Map Pack was made free to those on Xbox Live. The pack is named after the prominent SPARTAN-IV Fireteam Majestic.
- Main article: Landfall (level)
- Main article: Monolith
- Main article: Skyline (level)
- Callin' in the Big Guns - 40G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, call in 3 ordnance drops during the same game.
- I Thrust at Thee - 20G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, perform a melee kill right after using Thrust Pack.
- Didn't See It Comin' - 10G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, assassinate an enemy who's in zoom mode.
- Bird of Prey - 50G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, perform 5 'airsassinations'.
- Bullet Sponge - 30G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get the 'Close Call' medal twice during one match.
- I See You! - 10G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 5 enemies while Promethean Vision is active.
- Clever Girl - 10G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 5 enemies while Active Camo is active.
- Flash of Light - 30G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get a Double Kill or higher with one Pulse Grenade.
- Last Man Grinning - 20G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get 4 kills using the SAW without dying.
- Pigs Can Fly - 30G - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 3 enemies while they are using Jet Packs.