MJOLNIR GEN2 BIOS
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The GEN2 BIOS is firmware, designed to be the first code run by the MJOLNIR armor when activated. The initial function of the BIOS is to identify, test, and initialize system devices such as the heads-up display, energy shield systems and other hardware.
The BIOS handles most of the MJOLNIR's software functions when initiated. Updates to the BIOS allows newer hardware to be supported and function. Unlike in previous MJOLNIR variants, the BIOS version can be viewed on the standard HUD.
- GEN2 February 2558: BIOS: 3.43.0
- GEN2 October 2558: ARMOR BIOS: // MJOLNIR / SP-IV / A.DELTA.019.WARGAMES
This BIOS has been in use by the Spartan-IVs of Infinity since October 2558.
The HUD of this BIOS in the final version of Halo 5: Guardians.
- GEN2 Mark VI: ARMOR BIOS// MJOLNIR / VER_12.22.12 / ID_117
- GEN2 Centurion: ARMOR BIOS// MJOLNIR / VER_12.22.12 / ID_104
This BIOS has been in use by Frederic-104 since at least October 2558.
- GEN2 Hermes: ARMOR BIOS// MJOLNIR / VER_12.22.12 / ID_087
This bios has been in use by Kelly-087 since at least October 2558.
- GEN2 Argus: ARMOR BIOS// MJOLNIR / VER_12.22.12 / ID_058
This bios has been in use by Linda-058 since at least October 2558.
- GEN2 Hunter: ARMOR BIOS// MJOLNIR / 41085 / ONI_73808-3153-JL
This BIOS was used by Jameson Locke.
- GEN2 Helljumper: ARMOR BIOS// MJOLNIR / 83464 / ODST_92458-37017-EB
This BIOS was used by Edward Buck.
- GEN2 Copperhead: ARMOR BIOS// MJOLNIR / 87512 / NAVY_44482-91201-OV
This BIOS was used by Olympia Vale.
- GEN2 Technician: ARMOR BIOS// MJOLNIR / 80437 / ACE_93312-28001-HT
This BIOS was used by Holly Tanaka.
Below is a list of all cut GEN2 BIOS.
- Halo Online: GEN2 Anvil Station: ARMOR BIOS/ADOK.31.NINJA
- The GEN2's BIOS version number, 3.43.0, is a reference to Halo 4's developer, 343 Industries.
List of appearances