The Helioskrill armor is fully compatible with all Mjolnir GEN2 techsuits, and implements even heavily classified and encrypted Mjolnir neural interface protocols, despite the Sangheili prodigy having only minimal UNSC assistance available to her. Other systems are modified versions of those found in traditional Sangheili combat harnesses, such as the pinch fusion reactor and nanolaminate armor plates.
The first – and so far only – Mjolnir variant not designed by humans, and named after a predatory creature native to Sanghelios, the Helioskrill's pattern-language was composed by a Sangheili artisan-armorer of unsurpassed brilliance and insight in the arts of war, inspired to test her skill against the best that humanity could muster. The Helioskrill armor was manufactured by Kolaar Manufactorum and is available in limited numbers to the UNSC through an undisclosed agreement with them.
The Helioskrill armor remains one of the most exotic Mjolnir sets in the Spartan armory. Spartan commanders use the possibility of its acquisition as an incentive to drive their troops to victory in War Games exercises and historical simulations.
Halo 5: Guardians
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- Helmet Description: Such is the skill of the HELIOSKRILL's artisan-armorer designer that even the heavily classified and encrypted Mjolnir neural interface protocols were reverse engineered.
- Body Description: The HELIOSKRILL is a work of art crafted by a Sangheili prodigy inspired to test her skill against the best that humanity could muster.
Available Skins: Bloodgorger and Warbound
Bloodgorger Unlock: Legendary REQ card
Warbound Unlock: Legendary REQ card
- The Helioskrill armor bears a strong resemblance to the Arbiter body armor.
- The Warbound skin appears to be loosely based on Jul 'Mdama's armor.
- Internally, the Helioskrill armor began as "A012" when it was conceived.
- During the reveal of the Helioskrill armor months before the Halo 5 beta, the armor wasn't shown with its shoulder pads.
List of appearances