HELLCAT-class Mjolnir is a variant of the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor [GEN2].
Designed using artifacts from humanity's prehistoric interstellar empire, mostly from ruins of a dead world and the vault of a shattered starship. Spartan-IIs testing the armor showed near-perfect synchronization with the armor, though compatible Spartan-IV operators required an acclimatization period and tweaks to their augmentation maintenance before deployment.
Halo 5: Guardians
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Unlock: Uncommon REQ card
- Helmet description: Tests with Spartan-II veterans show near-perfect synchronization with HELLCAT armor, but compatible Spartan-IV operators require an acclimatization period and tweaks to their augmentation maintenance before deployment.
- Body description: Built of knowledge stolen from enigmatic ruins on a dead world and materials stripped from the vault of a shattered starship, the HELLCAT is both utterly alien and strangely familiar.
Available skins: Marauder and Onslaught
Marauder Unlock: Rare REQ card
Onslaught Unlock: Ultra Rare REQ card
- Internally, Hellcat armor began as "A084" when it was first conceived.
- Hellcat also (unsurprisingly) closely resembles the armor worn by human soldiers during the human-Forerunner wars.
List of appearances
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)
- Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- The link reveals the armor was named A084 during production