The UNSC Infinity's Fireteam Shadow tested GOBLIN suits during the Requiem Campaign. Production models of the suit were also not fitted with sensor-warping technology that was rumored in the prototypes.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Uncommon REQ card
- Helmet Description: The UNSC Infinity's Fireteam Shadow tested GOBLIN suits during the Requiem Campaign.
- Armor Description: The sensor-warping technology that GOBLIN prototypes were rumored to be fitted with did not appear in production models.
Available skins: Erlking, and Dokkaebi
Erlking Unlock: Uncommon REQ card
Dokkaebi Unlock: Rare REQ card
Render of the Goblin armor for Halo 5: Guardians.
A Spartan-IV wearing a Goblin helmet on Truth.
Goblin armor in comparison to Stinger.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- Both of the armor's skins are named for goblin-like folkloric beings.
- Internally, Goblin armor began as "A061" when it was first conceived.
List of appearances
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)
- Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- The link reveals the armor was named A061 during production