From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Fry during Operation: VERTICAL UMBRAGE in 2558.
|Political and military information|
- "Shadow Leader to Spartan Miller. Sorry for the delay sir, we're meeting heavy resistance in the cruiser. Seems they don't want their spaceship blown up."
- — Horatio Fry during his team's infiltration of a Covenant cruiser.
- Main article: Requiem Campaign
In February 2558, Fry and the rest of Fireteam Shadow assisted Fireteam Crimson in protecting the science team at "The Refuge". While Crimson defended the facility from the Covenant ground forces, Fireteam Shadow infiltrated Panom’s Canticle, the Covenant Zanar-pattern light cruiser that was deploying the Covenant forces. In spite of heavy resistance, the team overloaded the ship's power core, destroying the cruiser and halted the Covenant's attack.
- Main article: Battle for Zeta Halo
On December 12, 2559, Fireteam Shadow was onboard the UNSC Infinity when it was ambushed by Banished forces upon arrival at Installation 07. As the Infinity fell to the Banished assault, Captain Lasky ordered the crew to abandon ship. Horatio Fry and Shadow Two remained with Fireteam Taurus to repel Banished boarders from a hangar bay. Once Lasky was safely evacuated, Spartan Hudson Griffin ordered all Spartans to evacuate., with Fry asking Nina Kovan for a report about her evacuation status. The fate of Fry following the space battle is unknown.
List of appearances
- Halo 4 - Spartan Ops, episode Memento Mori, level Everything Has Gone Wrong
- Halo: The Rubicon Protocol, chapter 1
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder: Rubicon Rundown (Retrieved on Aug 3, 2022) [archive]
- Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Infinity's Approach #04 - Arrival
- Halo: The Rubicon Protocol, chapter 14
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Evacuation #01 - Infinity Down
- Halo Infinite, UNSC Audio log: Infinity's Approach #12 - Abandon Ship
- Vertical Umbrage
- Halo Waypoint, Halo 4 - Vertical Umbrage (Retrieved on Nov 7, 2022) [local archive] [external archive]
- Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - Fourward Unto Dawn (Retrieved on Nov 10, 2022) [archive]