Xbox.com Halo 4
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Xbox.com Halo 4 was a site used to market Halo 4 to coincide with the Halo 4 E3 2012 Stage Demo in 2012. This page archives the website, though a viewable archive of the site as it was originally available is available at the website archives.
The main focus was the Holotank that is in the center of the bridge, with several monitors flashing status reports about the ship. There was audio on the site that gave a lil narrative to events happening surrounding the ship. The Holotank also had several details about stuff that was going to be in Halo 4.
Radio infinity levels v03 transcript
00:06 Bridge Officer: Standards 1075 standards 1075
00:16 Bridge Officer: UNSC [romeo delta] 4829 INF-101 Starship Infinity, Do you copy
00:44 Ops Officer: [Message] to Bridge, got a positive from the fire sensors in the crewman [barracks. Earth] precedency initiated over
00:52 Bridge Officer: Copy system
00:58 Bridge Officer: Attention Infinity Crew, fire control to [barracks][direct?] immediately
01:13 Bridge Officer: Bridge to Medbay, what’s your status
01:21 Medbay Operative: Medbay operative [sensor][medbay?] capacity sublevels dropping
01:25 Bridge Officer: Copy that Bridge Out
01:39 Winter: Winter to Bridge, we are picking up irregular atmosphere conditions, external tests 88 degrees, Nitrogen Levels 78%, oxygen 21, new trace element identified , test provide no results, samples isolated and cataloged. Winter out
02:14 Bridge Officer: Bridge to ops triangulate coordinates over
02:17 Ops officer: Negative triangulation unavailable, re-calibration failure
02:30 Bridge Officer: Bridge to cargo, damage check over
02:39 Cargo officer: Copy Bridge [more to][most of the?] checks still in progress, we'll need a week before 50% operational [so][we have?] 1220. Cargo out
03:01 Bridge Officer: Bridge to Engines, request drive systems status update, over
03:10 Engines Guy: Drive Systems offline
03:12 Bridge officer: Copy that, eta on primary thrusts.
03:15 Engines Guy: No idea, I’ll be running testing process soon, I’ll keep you moved.
03:30 Armstrong: Attention Infinity Crew, this is the XPO all personnel [vulture] 0900 for inspection and immediate patrol deployment. Armstrong out.
03:52 Ops officer: Ops to Bridge, unit count coming from the recon drone, sending it over now.
04:00 Bridge officer: Copy that ops, requesting up-link now
04:08 Ops officer: [e port][import?]
04:26 Bridge Officer: Bridge to XPO, we are picking up movement outside the ship, requesting recon
04:35 Armstrong: Copy Bridge, what’s the [twenty]?
04:38 Bridge Officer: 10 Clicks off starboard
05:08 Bridge Officer: Nine clicks off starboard
05:15 *com activated and deactivated*
05:25 Armstrong: Shadow Squad report to flight deck, I repeat Spartan Shadow Squad report to flight deck immediately
05:50 Engines Lady: Engines to Bridge, request clearance for primary drive test fires, over.
06:00 Bridge Officer: Clear for test fire
06:02 Engines lady: Test firing sequence
06:05 Bridge Officer: 3, 2, 1
06:23 Engines Lady: Sequence complete engines out, initiating auxiliary drives system test
06:47 Shadow Squad: Shadow Squad reporting over
06:49 Bridge Officer: [head] Shadow
06:51 Shadow Squad: [*static*] position [1 point?] [off palmer] all clear
07:11 Unknown: [*static*][we seem to be going?] slow
07:24 Shadow Squad: Position
07:24 Bridge Officer: Two clicks
07:25 Shadow Squad: All clear
07:34 Shadow Squad: Position
07:34 Bridge Officer: Three clicks
07:35 Shadow Squad: No sign
07:41 Shadow Squad: Bridge, check our trajectory over
07:49 Bridge Officer: Roger, of course Shadow. Target is two clicks out
08:19 Shadow Squad: Position
08:19 Bridge Officer: Five clicks
08:21 Shadow Squad: No visual on target
08:33 Shadow Squad: We are experiencing some technical diff-
08:41 Bridge Officer: Shadow, come in shadow, repeat last sentence
08:46 Shadow Squad: –experiencing some technical difficulties. Something isn't right. Check the ship.Shadow out
09:00 Bridge Officer: System reboot is now in progress, all com systems will be offline for 3 minutes, initiating system shutdown.
- SUPPRESSOR: The Z-130 Suppressor leverages a classic coil set architecture, accelerating charged bolts of hard light energy at high speeds toward enemy personnel. This weapon eventually proved to be an integral part of the Forerunners arsenal.
- LIGHT RIFLE: The Z-250 Light Rifle was originally designed to achieve precision-based sniping with light-mass componential particle acceleration. The overall effect of the weapon is impressive, accurately firing a collection of hard light particles toward a target at incredible speed.
- BINARY RIFLE: The Z-750 Binary Rifle's twin, core-mounted particle accelerators allow it to neutralize most enemies with a single shot. Specifically designed to deal with the threat of the Flood, it allows infantry to snipe at extreme ranges with unparalleled accuracy and stopping power.
- INCINERATION CANNON: The Z-390 Incineration Cannon is a shoulder-mounted munitions launcher that fires a high concentration of explosive particles along multiple streams, typically generating obliterative results. Effective against single enemy combatants and vehicles.
- ASSAULT RIFLE: The MA5D ICWS is an exceptionally resilient gas-operated, magazine-fed, automatic rifle designed to execute close-quarters combat with lethal efficiency, regardless of hostile counter-op environmental conditions or duration of use in the field.
- BATTLE RIFLE: The BR85HB Service Rifle is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic rifle optimized for three-round burst firing, and proven to be an extraordinarily versatile weapon at a wide variety of ranges in the hands of a capable marksman.
- SNIPER RIFLE: The SRS99-S5 AM is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic sniper rifle with exceptional accuracy and the ability to simultaneously breach both energy-shielding and high-density armor, making immediate kills nearly effortless when this weapon is properly utilized.
- STORM RIFLE: The T-55 Storm Rifle is the evolution of the standard Plasma Rifle. The weapon now includes a modular coil set, a high-mounted cooling shroud, and an extended barrel, all contributing to greater overall performance in the field than its predecessor.
- NEEDLER: The T-33 Needler is a compact, fully automatic guided munitions launcher that breaks off shards of chemically-charged crystalline. The shards home in on sighted targets with specific heat signatures, impaling the targets just prior to simultaneously and violently detonating.
- CORTANA: Considered to be the most powerful artificial intelligence ever created, Cortana was paired with the Master Chief in an effort by the UNSC to end the war with the Covenant. Together they unlocked the secrets of Halo and destroyed the Ark, ending the war. Cortana, now perilously beyond her operational lifespan, teeters on the brink of rampancy as a new threat is finally revealed.
- THE MASTER CHIEF: At age six, a boy named John was abducted, trained for combat and encased in revolutionary Mjolnir armor as part of the SPARTAN-II project. As a Spartan, his discovery of the Halo Array propelled him to the rank of Master Chief, and brought victory to mankind, but at a cost. The Chief's narrow escape eventually set him on a collision course with humanity's deadliest threat.
- SPARTAN IV: In the wake of the SPARTAN-III project's success, ONI secretly commissioned the activation of another project under the direction of CINCONI Admiral Margaret Parangosky: the SPARTAN-IV project. These super-soldiers were handpicked military veterans who were capable of physical augmentation and met the litany of prerequisites in order to wear Mjolnir armor, and receive the title of Spartan.
- PROMETHEAN CRAWLERS: The Forerunner machines known as Crawlers are the most abundant native enemy on Requiem. Capable of both close-quarters and long-range combat, Crawlers are aggressive quadrupeds, explicitly engineered to ferociously hunt down and eliminate any foreign threats. Traveling in large packs, Crawlers work together in strategic coordination to bring down enemies by overwhelming them from every angle.
- PROMETHEAN KNIGHTS: Residents of the artificial world of Requiem, Promethean Knights represent the central occupying enemy force. Knights are extremely capable combatants with ancient and mysterious origins. While they are different from the legendary Forerunners, Knights are no less harrowing. They are fully weaponized, heavily armored bipedal warriors, easily capable of engaging threats in almost all environments.
- PROMETHEAN WATCHER: The large, flying sentinels of Requiem known as Watchers are deployed from the armored carapace of Knights and exist to provide strategic aerial support. Hovering high above the battlefield, Watchers heal allies and frustrate the opposition by catching and returning incoming ordnance, such as grenades, using a gravity-displacement beam.
- LONGBOW: The frigid climate and unique gravitational conditions of Concord's northern polar region provide an optimal perch for Longbow Station's channel-based mass drivers. Before the Covenant War, the UEG launched deep space monitoring relays from here in an effort to study far-flung star systems.
- ADRIFT: Although this CAA mining vessel was refitted as an ordnance transport, damage sustained during the Battle of Kholo has condemned it to an inescapable slide down the gravity well of a gas giant. On board, its automated systems continue unabated, their operations executed in eerie futility as they drift ever-closer to destruction.
- HAVEN: Resting high above Requiem's surface, harmonic-resonance platforms appear to facilitate the monitoring and management of the shield world's solar preservation system. These elaborate machines enable artificial worlds to support their immense populations of indigenous life.
- WARTHOG: The M12 Warthog is the UNSC's primary ground transportation vehicle, offering several variants typically differentiated by their bed-mounted weapon systems. Although some Warthogs are designed solely for transportation, most offer extremely versatile anti-aircraft or anti-armor options, which optimize the vehicle's light armor and deft mobility.
- GHOST: The T-32 Ghost is the Covenant's dominant, single-manned scouting vehicle. A testament to its field effectiveness, the T-32 has remained largely unchanged for centuries, utilizing a single-mount rear-positioned seat, twin-linked plasma cannons, and excellent mobility.
- MONGOOSE: The M274R Mongoose is a light all-terrain vehicle used almost exclusively for the transportation of personnel and materiel. However, when rear-positioned passengers are well-armed, this vehicle can become particularly formidable in combat, balancing the ATV's speed and maneuverability with the passenger's considerable firepower.
- ARMOR ABILITIES: Much like the GEN1 armor, Mjolnir GEN2 Powered Assault Armor offers component modularity, which enables users to add hardware to their armor, dramatically modifying their combat faculty and performance. The impressive aspect of this attribute is that Mjolnir's firmware is capable of detecting and translating non-native technology, including the technologies used by Covenant and Forerunner forces.
- TACTICAL PACKAGES: Technological advancements to Mjolnir GEN2 armor offers Spartans a seamless integration of armor mods to improve their proficiency during battle. Among these are Tactical Packages: software updates that increase Spartans' combat readiness and responsiveness when configured within their loadout.
- SUPPORT UPGRADES: With the recent proliferation of Mjolnir GEN2 armor comes a variety of armor mods, capable of enhancing a Spartan's combat performance in the field. Critical to these are Support Upgrades, technology-based enhancements to a Spartan's armor functionality when introduced into their loadout. Support Upgrades focus on augmenting combat resiliency during firefights and other combat scenarios.
During the Section 3 ARG the site was slightly modified to include a symbol that flashed in certain parts of the site.