Enhanced mobility subsystem
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Mythic REQ card
- Helmet Description: Custom designed by The Watershed Division, the HERMES neural interface requires a lengthy synchronization process before it can be used.
- Body Description: EVA-pattern prototype refitted for orbital raids. The Enhanced Mobility Subsystem embedded in the HERMES prototype is so powerful that only a handful of Spartans can use it safely.
Available skins: Dolios
Dolios Unlock: Mythic REQ card
- The armor variant is named after Hermes, the Greek god of commerce, who acted as a messenger between the mortals and the Olympians. He was noted for his speed, which is reflected by the armor's special mobility-enhancing features, as well as its use by Kelly-087.
- The Dolios armor skin is named after Dolius, a character of Homer's Odyssey.
- All Hermes armors in Halo 5: Guardians have "087" stenciled on the chest plate in Braille.
- In the final version of Halo 5: Guardians, Kelly's Hermes armor has the techsuit gloves in two colors (light silver and yellow), in the same two-tone coloring scheme as Linda-058's Argus (beige and orange) and Fred-104's Centurion armors (pale blue and turquoise).
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
Kelly wearing Hermes in Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series.
A Spartan-IV equipped with Hermes for War Games.
List of appearances
- Halo: Escalation (First appearance)
- Hunt the Truth
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - The Animated Series
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo Mythos
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace
- Halo: Bad Blood
- Halo: Official Spartan Field Manual
- Halo: Lone Wolf
- Halo Waypoint - Cannon Fodder: Conventional Warfare
- Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description