Carbon nanotube-hyperdiamond sheet composition
The Dynast armor excels in close-range firefights due to its resilience and situational awareness. The helmet of the Dynast set is both extremely durable and expensive, being covered by a layered series of compressed carbon nanotubes and hyperdiamond sheets. Its superior composition has caused it to effectively replace older CQB designs, though the first-generation CQB-class Mjolnir could still be requisitioned by Spartans as late as 2558.
Halo 5: Guardians
Unlock: Uncommon REQ card
- Armor description: The DYNAST is a "brawler" armor variant that excels in close-range firefights through a combination of resilience and improved situational awareness.
- Helmet description: Having in many ways effectively replaced older CQB and CQC designs, the DYNAST helmet shell is covered by layers of compressed carbon nanotubes and hyperdiamond sheets, making it fantastically durable... and expensive.
Available Skins: Cincindel, and Lilioc
Cincindel Unlock: Uncommon REQ card
Lilioc Unlock: Rare REQ card
- The two skins for the Dynast armor are named after two species of beetles.
- The Cincindel skin bears a camouflage pattern, the emblem of the Swords of Sanghelios on its upper-right chest, and an unknown emblem on its left shoulder.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
List of appearances
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)
- Halo 5: Guardians - Armory description
- [https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/canon-fodder-close-quarters Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder "Close Quarters"
- Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder 2/1/2017: Issue 97 Log of War