From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
(Redirected from Doberman Gator)
|This article contains information about a non-canonical subject that, while official, is not part of the established Halo universe.|
- Robert McLees: "Hey!"
- Marcus Lehto: "There you go, Rob."
- Shi Kai Wang: "It's the... uh..."
- Robert McLees: "Gator...?"
- Shi Kai Wang: "Dog...?"
- Robert McLees: "Doberman...?"
- Marcus Lehto: "Doberman gator?"
- It appears from the transcript above that Bungie originally did not know what to name the creature, and simply fused "Doberman" and "Gator" together to form the label "doberman gator."
- Its anatomy also slightly resembles that of the prehistoric Gorgonopsids which lived on Earth within the Permian. There are also similarities between it and Ambulocetus; an aquatic as well as terrestrial ancestor of Earth's Cetaceans which lived throughout the Eocene.
- Halo 2 Limited Edition DVD: Deleted Species